Sunday, August 10, 2008

hi, I am Mahesh

Welcome to my blog. I wish to write about industry practices and processes involved in software functional testing automation. I want this blog to be a good starting point for people interested in testing automation. I wish to fill this blog with content about the fundamental concept behind this practice, how to setup, strategies, tools etc. I have been in this field for the last 5 years and worked with various tools on web based projects from various domains. I have also developed hybrid frameworks on top of commercial and free tools. I wish to share all my experiences with you.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing great information in your blog. Got to learn new things from your Blog . It was very nice blog to learn about Selenium.selenium Training in Chennai